Thursday, February 2, 2012

02 01 - Farewell, Pretty Socks

Photobucket


I love fun socks.  I have a whole drawer full of pretty, fun, happy socks.  I have socks with everything from Easter bunnies, Iditarod sled dogs, moose, giraffes to flowers to snowflakes, snowmen, reindeer, and penguins to simple strips and argyles and a few plain ones, too.  If you can look down at your feet and smile at your socks, it just gives you an extra 'kick' to your day.  But, alas and alack, woe is me, I have to stop wearing them for awhile.  (I refuse to think that I cannot wear them anymore.)  I have some serious swelling issues going on with one ankle and must wear compression socks, aka 'support socks'.  Nothing makes you recognize your aging like compression socks.  At least they come in decent colors now, and a few patterns.  I will be on the search for pretty compression socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment