Wednesday, May 9, 2012

05 09 - Water Tractor

0509 tractor


We have worked really hard to get the grass to grow in our yard.  We have too big and too many trees to have nice grass, but I am not going to sacrifice my trees just for the grass.  Watering the grass used to be a pain in the neck because you continually had to move the sprinkler.  A few years ago, I finally broke down and bought the John Deere watering tractor from Lowe’s.  You set the thing over the garden hose, turn on the water, and it drives slowly across the yard.  You can even make it turn (gentle) corners by how you lay out the hose.  It is so wonderful that I got a second one for the back yard so that I would not have to keep dragging the tractor and 100 ft. garden hose from the back to the front to the back to the front…

No comments:

Post a Comment