Wednesday, August 22, 2012

08 22 - Visa to Brazil

08 n22 Visa

After stressing and stressing about getting the Visa for Brazil, the whole process took about 15 minutes at the Consulate of Brazil.  Then, they basically made a copy of the paper that I provided to them and glued it into our passports.  They made a big deal about having two facing blank pages in your passport.  Then, I see that they glued Ray’s visa on a page that was already used for a stamp to enter Canada.  It was a big deal to have a passport type picture, except you could not be smiling!  That makes the picture even worse than usual.  The visa is good for 10 years, but this might be the only time that we go to Brazil.  I guess that if I want to go to the Amazon River, I better do it in the next 10 years

No comments:

Post a Comment