Saturday, January 26, 2013

2013: 01 26 - On the road again, Phoenix


130126 Phoenix photo IMG_6830_zps4ce6d836.jpg

To post or not to post, in 2013.  This blog may turn into Pic-A-Day every once in awhile.  It will just depend on what catches my fancy.  I learned that this actually takes quite a bit of time.  If it is fun, I will do it.  If it becomes a burden, I am not so vain as to continue to do it.  But, mostly, it amuses me.

So, what is this?  We were stuck in the Phoenix airport on our 3 hour layover on the way from KC to Seattle.  This is actually a lamp at the entry of the restaurant area in Terminal D.  Ray and I looked at it for quite a while trying to decide what it is.  He thought it looked like a giant seed, like an apple seed.  I thought it looked like just a sculpture of plant reed-like leaves bent into a shape.  Who knows what it is supposed to be.  It is a lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment