Thursday, January 19, 2012

14 - Block Party

011412 Block Party
This is a picture of my block-of-the-month, 'block party' program at my favorite quilt shop, Prairie Point.  I go to the shop on the second Monday of each month, take in my completed block, and pick up the new block, all for $2.50.  It is $5.50 if I don't have the block finished to take in.  I hang the finished blocks on a wall in my cubby.  The ones on the left are in the 'Agatha Christie' line.  The ones on the right are ones I decided to make from my stash of 1930's reproduction fabrics which is one of my favorite types of fabric.  It is really loads of fun. They pick the pattern, write the directions, and pick the colors. All you have to do is sew.  Today, I went to Prairie Point and registered for a quilting class/club on 1930's and Feedsack fabrics. 

There may be lots of pictures of my quilting that will be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment