Tuesday, January 3, 2012

03 - Holiday Weigh-In Challenge

010312

The Benefits Department at my company sponsors four healthy living challenges for the corporate employees in the building.  One of the challenges is the Holiday Weigh-In.  You are challenged to maintain or lose, but mostly not to gain any weight through the holiday season.  There are four weigh-ins, starting with the Monday before Thanksgiving and ending with the Monday after New Year's.  You must be at or below you initial weight on 3 of 4 of the weigh-ins.  If you are, then you are entered into a drawing for a prize.  Last year, I gained on two of the weigh-ins.  Two years ago, I lost weight on all of the weigh-ins AND won the drawing prize.  This year, I basically broke even on the weight.  I consider that a personal win for me.  The guy in the picture is some guy from a fitness club that offers a company discount.  Yes, my hand is covering the actual number!

No comments:

Post a Comment