Thursday, January 19, 2012

19 - Cavity

011912 Dentist

I had a cavity that had to be filled so today I went to the dentist.  I'll bet that you have never noticed the tray of tools all clean and laid out, ready for you.  That is because when you are walking to the chair, they hide the instruments of torture under that cute little paper bib that they are going to tie around your neck!  I uncovered their secret today and took this picture.  The long thing by the blue round thing (high tech official terms) is the syringe with the twelve inch needle that they are going to stick in your gum.  (Seems like twelve inches.)  Do you every wonder if they place side bets on how many tools that they can get into your mouth, all at the same time?  Actually, my dentist is very nice and his assistant is very nice - even if they about fell out of their chairs laughing at me taking this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment